Non-profit Partners in the prevention and treatment of eating disorders
- Academy for Eating Disorders – The Academy for Eating Disorders is a global professional association committed to leadership in eating disorders research, education, treatment and prevention.
- Alliance for Eating Disorder Awareness – The Alliance for Eating Disorders Awareness is the leading nonprofit organization dedicated to the outreach, education, early intervention, support, and advocacy for all eating disorders.
- ANAD – ANAD promotes eating disorder awareness, prevention and recovery through supporting, educating and connecting individuals, families and professionals.
- Eating Disorders Coalition – The Eating Disorders Coalition for Research, Policy & Action is working in Washington, D.C. to increase awareness, educate policymakers and promote understanding about the disabling and life-threatening effects of eating disorders.
- Multi-service Eating Disorders Association, Inc. (MEDA) – The Multi-service Eating Disorders Association (MEDA) is a nonprofit organization that provides early detection, education and recovery assistance to prevent and treat eating disorders.
- National Eating Disorders Association – NEDA supports individuals and families affected by eating disorders and serves as a catalyst for prevention, cures and access to quality care.
- Project Heal – Project Heal funds inpatient, residential and outpatient treatment for individuals who want to recover but do not have the financial means to do so.
Submissions are confidential. We will call you soon.
Full Recovery Is Possible
Call Us Today