Non-profit Partners in the prevention and treatment of eating disorders
- Academy for Eating Disorders – The Academy for Eating Disorders is a global professional association committed to leadership in eating disorders research, education, treatment and prevention.
- ANAD – ANAD promotes eating disorder awareness, prevention and recovery through supporting, educating and connecting individuals, families and professionals.
- Eating Disorders Coalition – The Eating Disorders Coalition for Research, Policy & Action is working in Washington, D.C. to increase awareness, educate policymakers and promote understanding about the disabling and life-threatening effects of eating disorders.
- Multi-service Eating Disorders Association, Inc. (MEDA) – The Multi-service Eating Disorders Association (MEDA) is a nonprofit organization that provides early detection, education and recovery assistance to prevent and treat eating disorders.
- National Eating Disorders Association – NEDA supports individuals and families affected by eating disorders and serves as a catalyst for prevention, cures and access to quality care.
- Project Heal – Project Heal funds inpatient, residential and outpatient treatment for individuals who want to recover but do not have the financial means to do so.
A representative will contact you shortly about your confidential submission. Please see below for administrative numbers.
Full Recovery Is Possible
Call Us Today