DON’T WAIT – GET THE HELP YOU NEED
We make sure your submissions are confidential.
A representative will contact you soon.
We've Got You Covered
Find more about our unique approach to eating disorder recovery.
Monte Nido RainRock
Monte Nido RainRock, in Eugene, Oregon, is located in a natural and secluded environment adjacent to the McKenzie River. Walking paths surround lush expansive lawns that wind past water features and a stream through gardens and along the riverfront. The homelike atmosphere, which offers residential treatment for up to fifteen adults of all genders, provides a unique and nurturing setting where the challenges necessary for recovery take place. Clients can step down to one our Monte Nido’s day treatment programs across the county, including two nearby in Portland or Eugene.
Monte Nido RainRock is Joint Commission Accredited.
Monte Nido’s treatment approach focuses on the restoration of physiological and nutritional balance, the implementation of healthy eating and exercise routines, the elimination of destructive behaviors and the development of motivation and treatment engagement.
Our objective is to help each client achieve a clear understanding of their eating and/or exercise disorder and its effect on their life, as well as an individualized appreciation of what is necessary for their personal recovery.
We help our clients with the following:
- Eliminate restrictive behaviors and work toward the reduction and elimination of other eating disorder and exercise disorder behaviors
- Heal their relationship with food while addressing weight, nutrition, exercise and disordered thoughts and behaviors
- Achieve nutritional, metabolic and medical balance
- Develop insight into disordered thinking, attitudes and behaviors; the underlying causes of their eating or exercise disorder; and their destructive patterns in self care and relationships
- Understand the connections between food- and body-related behaviors and emotions
- Practice appropriate expression of feelings
- Work toward achieving and maintaining a healthy body weight while learning how to stop using numbers to measure self-worth
- Improve body image and work on acceptance of natural body size and shape
- Learn and utilize lifelong recovery skills, such as journaling and self-monitoring
- Work with families and significant others to identify and modify patterns that may be complicating recovery
- Develop an effective aftercare plan that includes strategies for relapse prevention and arrangements that ensure a smooth transition to aftercare providers
GET THE HELP YOU DESERVE
A representative will contact you soon.
A Letter from Monte Nido RainRock's Regional Director of Clinical Services
Here at RainRock, we believe compassion and structured support leads to motivation and ultimately action. Often, clients feel hopeless and alone in their eating disorder. We encourage clients to “hand over the reigns” and let our experts help them reconnect with food, body and soul. Each client is seen as an individual human being who requires individualized goals and treatment. Through this process, we are able to slowly hand back the control, allowing clients to integrate and practice tools and steps that will allow them to be successful in their lives.
At RainRock, we believe communication, community and compassion allow our clients to find the motivation and commitment to their passion and purpose in life. The RainRock team is invested in creating a warm, supportive environment that allows for trust and guidance through the recovery process. Whether the recovery road has been a long one or it is your first time asking for help, we are here, and we believe you can recover.
MS, LPC | REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido RainRock is in network with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Beacon Health Options, Cigna, ComPsych, Kaiser, Magellan, MHN, MODA, Multiplan, Optum / Oxford, PacificSource, Trillium (Medicare Advantage Plan), GOBHI and UBH. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We are pleased to offer weekly alumni groups at each of our programs, including our Multi-Family Group at Monte Nido RainRock every Saturday from 1:30 – 3:00pm. Alumni are welcome to attend. For more information, please contact the program from which you graduated or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the closest available group.