DON’T WAIT – GET THE HELP YOU NEED
We make sure your submissions are confidential.
A representative will contact you soon.
We've Got You Covered
Find more about our unique approach to eating disorder recovery.
Monte Nido RainRock
Monte Nido RainRock, in Eugene, Oregon, is located in a natural and secluded environment adjacent to the McKenzie River. Walking paths surround lush expansive lawns that wind past water features and a stream through gardens and along the riverfront. The homelike atmosphere, which offers residential treatment for up to fifteen adults of all genders, provides a unique and nurturing setting where the challenges necessary for recovery take place. Clients can step down to one our Monte Nido’s day treatment programs across the county, including two nearby in Portland or Eugene.
Monte Nido RainRock is Joint Commission Accredited.
Monte Nido’s Eugene eating disorder treatment center employs a treatment approach focusing on anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and other eating or exercise disorders. We put a premium on the restoration of physiological and nutritional balance, the restoration of balanced eating and mindful exercise routines, encouraging motivation for self-care and behavior modification, and rehabilitating body image.
Our aim to help every client who asks for help to achieve a clear understanding of the ways their eating disorder or exercise has affected their life, and to instill a sense of self-love and positive body image that can lead to a full, lifelong recovery.
We help our clients with the following:
- Working toward the reduction and elimination of restrictive behavior, binge eating episodes, purging, and other eating disorder and exercise disorder behaviors
- Teaching lessons about the appropriate expression of emotions
- Working toward achieving and maintaining healthy body weight while learning how to stop using numbers to measure self-worth
- Improving body image and work on acceptance of natural body size and shape
- Learn and utilize lifelong recovery skills, such as self-monitoring, self-expression, and journaling
- Work with loved ones like families and significant others to isolate and change patterns that may be adding complications to recovery
- Develop an effective aftercare plan that includes strategies for relapse prevention and arrangements that ensure a smooth transition to aftercare providers
- Heal their relationship with food while addressing weight, nutrition, exercise, and disordered thoughts and behaviors
- Achieve metabolic, nutritional, caloric, and medical balance
- Develop insight into disordered thinking, attitudes and behaviors; the underlying causes of their eating or exercise disorder; and their destructive patterns in self-care and relationships
- Understand the connections between food- and body-related behaviors and emotions
GET THE HELP YOU DESERVE
A representative will contact you soon.
A Letter from Monte Nido RainRock's Regional Director of Clinical Services
Here at RainRock, we believe compassion and structured support leads to motivation and ultimately action. Often, clients feel hopeless and alone in their eating disorder. We encourage clients to “hand over the reigns” and let our experts help them reconnect with food, body and soul. Each client is seen as an individual human being who requires individualized goals and treatment. Through this process, we are able to slowly hand back the control, allowing clients to integrate and practice tools and steps that will allow them to be successful in their lives.
At RainRock, we believe communication, community and compassion allow our clients to find the motivation and commitment to their passion and purpose in life. The RainRock team is invested in creating a warm, supportive environment that allows for trust and guidance through the recovery process. Whether the recovery road has been a long one or it is your first time asking for help, we are here, and we believe you can recover.
MS, LPC | REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make anorexia treatment, bulimia treatment, binge eating disorder treatment, and others accessible. We are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido RainRock is in-network with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Beacon Health Options, Cigna, ComPsych, Kaiser, Magellan, MHN, MODA, Multiplan, Optum / Oxford, PacificSource, Trillium (Medicare Advantage Plan), GOBHI, and UBH. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We are pleased to offer weekly alumni groups at each of our programs, including our Multi-Family Group at Monte Nido RainRock every Saturday from 1:30 – 3:00 pm. Alumni are welcome to attend. For more information, please contact the program from which you graduated or email email@example.com to find the closest available group.