Monte Nido’s day treatment programs – which include partial hospitalization programs (PHP) and intensive outpatient program (IOP) – offer an outcome-backed – offer an outcome-backed approach, where adolescent and adult clients of all genders can focus on recovery and regain a healthy relationship with food and their bodies.
Get The Help You Deserve
A representative will contact you shortly about your confidential submission. Please see below for administrative numbers.
Through partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming, adults and adolescents of all genders participate in group and individual therapy, benefit from Monte Nido’s clinical, medical, psychiatric and nutritional expertise and experience real life challenges.
Program offerings include:
- Partial hospitalization program available up to seven days a week; intensive outpatient up to five days a week
- High number of individual therapy sessions, dietary sessions and psychiatric sessions
- Group therapy that establishes and solidifies other components of treatment. Family therapy including individual family sessions and multi-family groups
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) to address co-occurring PTSD in PHP
- For clients with co-occurring substance disorders, our day treatment program environments support sober housing when available and attendance to outside 12-step meetings
- Nutritional programming that meets differing nutritional needs
- Skills development through evidence-based treatments such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Comprehensive discharge planning
For clients 18 and older, living accommodations are offered nearby at many of our locations. Clients participate in Monte Nido’s partial hospitalization or intensive day treatment program during the day and return to the residence in the evening. This provides clients the opportunity to practice independent living within a recovery community that provides additional professional support and structure.
Monte Nido is currently offering PHP and IOP treatment though a HIPAA-compliant virtual platform.
We have a number of continual protocols in place to safeguard our clients and staff for virtual programming, including:
- Screening potential admissions for recent travel, exposure or symptoms including fever and upper respiratory symptoms, as well as providing daily medical evaluations for all clients in our programs for symptomology
- Continued trainings for staff and clients on preventive actions to minimize the spread of any type of infection.
- Facilitating video sessions for families, as well as continual communication on steps we are taking to safeguard their loved ones
- Suspending any visitors to our programs
Full Recovery Is Possible
Call Us Today