Like Monte Nido’s residential centers, Monte Nido’s day treatment programs offer an innovative approach, where adolescent and adult clients of all genders can focus on recovery and regain a healthy relationship with food and their bodies.
Through partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming, adults and adolescents of all genders participate in group and individual therapy, benefit from Monte Nido’s clinical, medical, psychiatric and nutritional expertise and experience real life challenges. Day treatment programming is available to graduates of a Monte Nido or non-Monte Nido residential program or those in outpatient therapy that need a higher level of care. Monte Nido residential programs also provide eating disorder treatment for clients with Type 1 Diabetes, also known as Diabulimia.
Program offerings include:
- Partial hospitalization program available seven days a week; intensive outpatient program available five days a week
- High number of individual therapy sessions, dietary sessions and psychiatric sessions
- Group therapy that establishes and solidifies other components of treatment. Family therapy including individual family sessions and multi-family groups
- Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT) to address co-occurring PTSD
- For clients with co-occurring substance disorders, our day treatment program environments support sober housing and attendance to outside 12-step meetings
- Nutritional programming that meets differing nutritional needs
- Skills development through evidence-based treatments such as Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Comprehensive discharge planning
For female clients 18 and older, living accommodations are offered nearby at many of our locations. Clients participate in Monte Nido’s partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient program during the day and return to the residence in the evening. This provides clients the opportunity to practice independent living within a recovery community that provides additional professional support and structure.