Like Monte Nido’s residential centers, Monte Nido’s day treatment and intensive outpatient programs offer an innovative approach, where male and female clients can focus on recovery and regain a healthy relationship with food and their bodies.
Through partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming, clients participate in groups and individual therapy, benefit from Monte Nido’s clinical, medical, psychiatric and nutritional experience, and experience real life challenges.
Program offerings include:
- Partial hospitalization program up to seven days a week / six to eight hours a day
- Intensive Outpatient Program available three to five days a week / three to four hours a day; many programs with evening intensive outpatient program hours
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic and Interpersonal Therapy
- High frequency of individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Unique level system that provides a structure for clients to take on increasingly higher levels of responsibility for their treatment and recovery and helps to teach them how to build and sustain full recovery
- Family therapy including individual family sessions and multi-family groups
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
Monte Nido offers day treatment and intensive outpatient treatment in:
Eating Disorder Center of California | Brentwood, CA
Eating Disorder Center of Newport Beach | Newport Beach, CA
Eating Disorder Center of Boston | Boston, MA
- New York
Monte Nido Manhattan | New York, NY
Eating Disorder Center of Portland | Portland, OR
Eating Disorder Center of Eugene | Eugene, OR
Eating Disorder Center of Philadelphia | Philadelphia, PA
Client accommodations are offered to clients in many of Monte Nido’s partial hospitalization programs and / or intensive outpatient programs. We believe those presenting with eating and exercise disorders can, with effective treatment and support, become fully recovered and restore a healthy relationship with food and activity. Monte Nido provides clients aged 18 and over opportunities to practice supported independent living within a recovery community that provides additional professional support and structure. Clients participate in Monte Nido’s partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient program during the day, returning to the residence in the evening. Clients are able to stay in Monte Nido’s accommodations for up to four months. Client accommodations are offered in Los Angeles, Boston, Manhattan and Portland, OR.