Monte Nido has provided eating disorder treatment for over 20 years. If you have decided to get help for your eating disorder at one of our Monte Nido Joint-Commission residential or our day treatment programs, we are here to assist you and make it as easy as possible. The process for admission is as follows:
- Please call our admissions office at 1-888-228-1253, complete the form at the right, or email us at MonteNidoAdmissions@montenido.com. One of our skilled admissions specialists will talk with you and gather some information. You will have the opportunity to discuss your or your loved one’s needs and what you would like to accomplish under our care.
- We will coordinate anything necessary to check your insurance benefits. Following this, we will discuss with you the financial arrangements for treatment.
- We will assess you or your loved one to ensure we can provide the proper care.
- At this point you will be on your way to setting an admission date and determining the program location that best meets your needs. Most importantly, you will be taking the first steps on the path to recovery!
A representative will contact you shortly about your confidential submission. Please see below for administrative numbers.
- Fax: 305-424-7448 (please specify admissions)
There are so many ways in which family members play a critical role to long-term recovery and navigating the challenges within our healthcare system is one. The National Eating Disorder Association (NEDA) has an insurance toolkit for parents on navigating our healthcare system, being an advocate and articulating arguments to third party payers. We encourage every family to know their rights and advocate on their behalf. We are committed to helping them through this challenging process. Together, we will lay the groundwork to provide help.
Full Recovery Is Possible
Call Us Today