A Letter from Monte Nido’s Assistant Clinical Director:
- Individualized treatment for adult and adolescent women in a home with only 6 residents
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- A high success rate demonstrated in our outcome study
- Joint Commission Accredited
- A natural environment proven to be conducive to healing
- Higher amount of individual therapeutic sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Family therapy including individual family sessions, weekly multi-family groups and once a month 3-day family weekend
- Unique level system that meets the client where the client and is re-evaluated as client progresses through the program at her own pace
Welcome to Monte Nido, the original residential treatment center in our family. Since 1996, Monte Nido has been committed to helping women heal from their eating disorders and co-occurring issues. We understand that eating disorders are complicated, life-threatening illnesses that not only affect the individual but their loved ones as well. We believe in treating the whole person, not just the behaviors, therefore our treatment plans are individualized so that each client's unique struggles and issues are addressed. We want to know what your personal goals are and, as a team, we are dedicated to helping your achieve them.
We recognize that seeking treatment can be a scary step, one that requires courage and support. We are sensitive to your needs throughout this process and hope to offer the support you have been wanting or needing. Our comprehensive treatment approach includes CBT, DBT, Family Systems, Experiential, Psychodynamic and Existential therapies, among other modalities.
At Monte Nido, we believe that full recovery is possible and several of our team members are recovered themselves. This allows a deeper understanding of the complex issues facing our clients. We want to know what you are recovering from and what you want to recover to. Our hope is that we may guide you towards a life free from your eating disorder struggles.
Clinical Director, Monte Nido Treatment Center
Meet the Staff