Many at Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of California have walked the path of eating disorder recovery. Our team believe a supportive environment and connected community help people to learn, blossom and encourage them beyond what they could have done alone. We work hard to help clients develop an understanding of how their eating disorder works and what fuels it – and how to connect to their values and intentions; who they are, not what they look like. Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of California may serve as a stand-alone facility for male or female clients that need a partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient level of care for recovery, or as a transition option related to the Monte Nido Residential Treatment Program or other residential facilities. It is located in a beautiful, guarded, modern office structure in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles, California.
Client Accommodations are offered to clients in Monte Nido’s eating disorder day treatment program.
- Partial hospitalization program up to seven days a week / six to eight hours a day
- Intensive Outpatient Program available three to five days a week / three to four hours a day; many programs with evening intensive outpatient program hours
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic and Interpersonal Therapy
- High frequency of individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Unique level system that provides a structure for clients to take on increasingly higher levels of responsibility for their treatment and recovery and helps teach them how to build and sustain full recovery
- Family therapy including individual family sessions and multi-family groups
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- Specialized integrated treatment of co-occurring disorders that focuses on stabilizing eating disorder and substance abuse symptoms, reducing urges, enhancing motivation and developing alternative coping capacities
- Challenges and assignments address both eating disorder and substance abuse factors building personal accountability, distress tolerance, emotional regulation and interpersonal effectiveness
- Weekly support group for community members
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of California is in network with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross, Beacon Health Options (formerly Value Options), Cigna, MHN, Magellan (MHSA), UBH, United, Oxford, Optum, Providence, Pacificare and Kaiser. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of California is Joint Commission Accredited.