Using the same philosophy and protocols of Monte Nido’s eating disorder treatment center residential locations, Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Eugene is a day treatment and intensive outpatient eating disorder treatment program located in Eugene, Oregon. Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Eugene is available for male and female adults who are transitioning from residential care or for those needing a higher level of eating disorder treatment other than outpatient. In addition, our program offers structure, group support and weekly therapeutic sessions.
Client Accommodations are offered to clients in Monte Nido’s day treatment program.
- Partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming available to graduates of a residential program or those in outpatient therapy that need a higher level of support for their eating disorder
- Specialized approaches to not just adult females, but males allowing for developmentally sensitive exposure to the skill building and thought, feeling and behavior management relevant to all clients
- Medical and psychiatric assessment and monitoring with a high number of individual therapy, nutrition and psychiatric sessions
- Evidence-based and state-of-the-art protocols including challenges and assignments that address both eating disorder and co-occurring factors
- Group therapy that establishes and solidifies other components of treatment
- Family programming including individual family sessions, family education and multi-family groups
- Specialized integrated treatment of co-occurring disorders that focuses on stabilizing eating disorder and substance abuse symptoms, reducing urges, enhancing motivation and developing alternative coping capacities
- A level system that encourages accountability, self-awareness and capacity for tolerating distress
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Eugene is in network with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross, Cigna, MHN, Magellan (MHSA), Multiplan, UBH, United, Oxford, Optum, Providence, Pacificare, ODS/MODA, Kaiser, Pacific Source and OHP Trillium Lane County Health Plans. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of Eugene is Joint Commission Accredited.