Monte Nido Vista Treatment Center
Nestled in the foothills near Malibu, California, Monte Nido Vista is Monte Nido’s sister site. Surrounded by a beautiful start park with hiking trails that lead to the beach, Monte Nido Vista is a secluded, gated Mediterranean estate boasting its own gym, organic garden and courtyard area with pool. The home-like atmosphere provides a unique and nurturing setting where the challenges of overcoming eating disorder behaviors can transpire.
The Monte Nido Vista program places a high priority on individualized treatment for anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder and exercise addiction. Under the guidance of Carolyn Costin, having treated in eating disorders for over 30-years, an advocate and author, the program specializes in treating the co-occurring issues often surrounding an eating disorder such as alcohol and drug addiction, depression, isolation, obsessive-compulsive disorders and anxiety.
Read more about anorexia treatment, bulimia treatment, binge eating disorder treatment, and exercise addiction treatment.
• Individualized treatment for adult and adolescent women in a home with only 12 residents
• Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols
• Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
• A high success rate demonstrated in our outcome study
• Joint Commission Accredited
• A natural environment proven to be conducive to healing
• Higher amount of individual therapeutic sessions
• Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
• Family therapy including individual family sessions, weekly multi-family groups and once a month 3-day family weekend
• Unique level system that meets the client where the client and is re-evaluated as client progresses through the program at her own pace
A Letter from Monte Nido’s Assistant Clinical Director:
Hello to you,
Thank you for stopping by!
My name is Norah and I am the Clinical Director of Monte Nido Vista. I am blessed to tell you I have been trained by and worked with Carolyn Costin for over twelve years. Now I oversee all the wonderful work we do with women who decide to seek help to heal their relationships with their food and bodies here in Agoura Hills, CA. You can take a virtual tour with me online or come visit in person. I would love to meet you and show you our beautiful grounds. If you are considering a place to heal, then the people, the land, and the excellent care here at Vista are all waiting for you!
Meet the Staff
Clinical Director, Monte Nido Vista