Using the same philosophy and protocols of the residential locations, Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Philadelphia is a day treatment program with partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs available, located on the Main Line in Philadelphia. Monte Nido Philadelphia is available for male and female adolescents and adults who are transitioning from residential care. In addition, it offers someone a little more structure, as well as group support, and weekly therapeutic sessions.
- Partial hospitalization program up to seven days a week / six to eight hours a day
- Intensive Outpatient Program available three to five days a week / three to four hours a day; many programs with evening intensive outpatient program hours
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic and Interpersonal Therapy
- High frequency of individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Unique level system that provides a structure for clients to take on increasingly higher levels of responsibility for their treatment and recovery and helps teach them how to build and sustain full recovery
- Family therapy including individual family sessions and multi-family groups
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- Specialized integrated treatment of co-occurring disorders that focuses on stabilizing eating disorder and substance abuse symptoms, reducing urges, enhancing motivation and developing alternative coping capacities
- Challenges and assignments address both eating disorder and substance abuse factors building personal accountability, distress tolerance, emotional regulation and interpersonal effectiveness
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Please see our Financial Considerations page to view the insurance companies our clients have used with their in- or out-of-network benefits, or that we have been able to secure single case agreements with.
Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of Philadelphia is Joint Commission Accredited. It is the policy of Monte Nido & Affiliates to not discriminate in admissions, provision of services, hiring and employment practices on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, handicap or disability.