The Irvington estate, just north of Manhattan, sits on 11 acres in a park-like setting and includes a historic tavern built in 1687. Like our other residential programs, Monte Nido River Towns offers a state-of-the-art, evidenced-based program, situated in a tranquil home surrounded by nature where clients can focus on recovery and regain a healthy relationship with food and their bodies. The home-like environment provides clients and their families, at all stages of recovery, the necessary setting for real life challenges to take place, such as shopping for food, cooking meals and eating as a family. All of this is necessary to ensure continued recovery upon discharge. At Monte Nido River Towns, clients and their families are handled with the guidance and care of expert professionals, who serve as excellent role models. We provide the individualized treatment that is expected of all of our programs at this residential location.
- Psychiatric and Medical Management and Treatment
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols backed by a high success rate demonstrated in our outcome study
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- A natural environment conducive to healing
- High amount of individual therapeutic sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Family therapy including individual family sessions, weekly multi-family groups and once a month 2-day family weekend
- Unique level system that meets the client where she is and re-evaluates the client as she progresses through the program
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Please see our Financial Considerations page to view the insurance companies our clients have used with their in- or out-of-network benefits, or that we have been able to secure single case agreements with.
If you are a client from New York State that may need financial assistance for eating disorder treatment, Monte Nido offers opportunities to receive care at discounted or no cost provided eligibility requirements are provided and verified, and there is availability. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
Monte Nido River Towns is Joint Commission Accredited.