Located along the McKenzie River in Eugene, OR, RainRock lives up to its name. This natural and secluded environment is set adjacent to the constant energy and flow of the river. Walking paths surround lush expansive lawns that wind past water features and a stream through gardens and along the riverfront. The homelike atmosphere, which offers residential treatment for up to fifteen women, provides a unique and nurturing setting where the challenges necessary for recovery takes place. Monte Nido RainRock provides the individualized treatment that is expected of all of our programs at this residential location.
Monte Nido RainRock is Joint Commission Accredited.
- Psychiatric and medical management and treatment
- Evidence-based and state-of-the-art protocols backed by a high success rate demonstrated in our outcome study
- Programming for adults and adolescents, integrated and age specific
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- High amount of individual therapeutic sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Family therapy including individual family sessions, weekly multi-family groups and once a month two-day family weekend
- Unique level system that meets the client where she is and re-evaluates the client as she progresses through the program at her own pace
- A natural environment conducive to healing
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido RainRock is in network with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Beacon Health Options, Cigna, ComPsych, Kaiser, Magellan, MHN, MODA, Multiplan, Optum / Oxford, PacificSource, Trillium (Medicare Advantage Plan) and UBH. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We are pleased to offer weekly alumni groups at each of our programs. For more information, please contact the program from which you graduated or email email@example.com to find the closest available group.