Located along the McKenzie River in Eugene, OR, Rain Rock lives up to its name. This natural and secluded environment is set adjacent to the constant energy and flow of the river. Walking paths surround lush expansive lawns that wind past water features and a stream through gardens and along the riverfront. The home-like atmosphere, which offers residential treatment for up to 15 women, provides a unique and nurturing setting where the challenges necessary for recovery takes place. Monte Nido RainRock provides the individualized treatment that is expected of all of our programs at this residential location.
- Psychiatric and Medical Management and Treatment
- Evidence-based and state-of-the-art protocols backed by a high success rate demonstrated in our outcome study
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- A natural environment conducive to healing
- High amount of individual therapeutic sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Family therapy including individual family sessions, weekly multi-family groups and once a month 2-day family weekend
- Unique level system that meets the client where she is and re-evaluates the client as she progresses through the program
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido RainRock is in network with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Blue Cross, Beacon Health Options (Formerly Value Options), Cigna, MHN, Magellan (MHSA), Multiplan, UBH, United, Oxford, Optum, Providence, Providence Preferred, Pacificare, ODS/MODA, Kaiser, Pacific Source and OHP (Trillium, Washington, Yamhill Counties). Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
Monte Nido RainRock is Joint Commission Accredited.