Using the same philosophy and protocols of Monte Nido residential programs, Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Eugene is a day treatment and intensive outpatient eating disorder treatment program located in Eugene, Oregon. Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Eugene is available for male and female adults who are transitioning from residential care or for those needing a higher level of eating disorder treatment other than outpatient. In addition, our program offers structure, group support and weekly therapeutic sessions.
Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of Eugene is Joint Commission Accredited.
Client Accommodations are offered to clients in Monte Nido’s day treatment program.
- Partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programming available to graduates of a residential program or those in outpatient therapy that need a higher level of support for their eating disorder
- Specialized approaches to all clients, including adult females, adolescents and males, allowing for developmentally sensitive exposure to skill building and thought, feeling and behavior management
- Medical and psychiatric assessment and monitoring with a high number of individual therapy, nutrition and psychiatric sessions
- Evidence-based and state-of-the-art protocols including challenges and assignments that address both eating disorder and co-occurring factors
- Group therapy that establishes and solidifies other components of treatment
- Family programming including individual family sessions, family education and multi-family groups
- Specialized integrated treatment of co-occurring disorders that focuses on stabilizing eating disorder and substance abuse symptoms, reducing urges, enhancing motivation and developing alternative coping capacities
- A level system that encourages accountability, self-awareness and capacity for tolerating distress
- Weekly support group for community members
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals