Monte Nido Laurel Hill, located just north of Boston in the New England town of Medford, MA, has the same warm feel as our other locations. Situated in a tranquil home across from a park, Monte Nido Laurel Hill provides a healing environment where clients can focus on recovery and regain a healthy relationship with food and their bodies. The homelike atmosphere provides comfort in a unique and nurturing setting where the challenges necessary for recovery transpire. Monte Nido provides the individualized treatment that is expected of all of our programs at this residential location.
Monte Nido Eating Laurel Hill is Joint Commission Accredited.
- Psychiatric and medical management and treatment
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols backed by a high success rate demonstrated in our outcome study
- Programming for adults and adolescents, integrated and age specific
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- High amount of individual therapeutic sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Family therapy including individual family sessions, weekly multi-family groups and once a month two-day family weekend
- Unique level system that meets the client where she is and re-evaluates the client as she progresses through the program at her own pace
- A natural environment conducive to healing
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido Laurel Hill is in network with Beacon Heath Options. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We are pleased to offer weekly alumni groups at each of our programs. For more information, please contact the program from which you graduated or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the closest available group.