Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Boston is a day treatment and intensive outpatient eating disorder treatment program in Boston, MA. Set in the heart of Boston on Boylston Street, steps from the Boston Common. Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Boston is easily accessible through public transportation. Using the same philosophy and protocols of the residential locations, Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Boston is available for male and female adolescents and adults who are transitioning from residential care or for those needing a higher level of treatment. In addition, it offers someone more structure, as well as group support and weekly therapeutic sessions.
Client Accommodations are offered to clients in Monte Nido’s day treatment program.
- Partial hospitalization program up to seven days a week / six to eight hours a day
- Intensive Outpatient Program available three to five days a week / three to four hours a day; many programs with evening intensive outpatient program hours
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols including Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Psychodynamic and Interpersonal Therapy
- High frequency of individual therapy sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Unique level system that provides a structure for clients to take on increasingly higher levels of responsibility for their treatment and recovery and helps teach them how to build and sustain full recovery
- Family therapy including individual family sessions and multi-family groups
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- Specialized integrated treatment of co-occurring disorders that focuses on stabilizing eating disorder and substance abuse symptoms, reducing urges, enhancing motivation and developing alternative coping capacities
- Challenges and assignments address both eating disorder and substance abuse factors building personal accountability, distress tolerance, emotional regulation and interpersonal effectiveness
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido’s Eating Disorder Center of Boston is in network with Beacon Heath Options. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
Monte Nido Eating Disorder Center of Boston is Joint Commission Accredited.