Nestled in the foothills in Agoura Hills, California, Monte Nido Vista is Monte Nido’s sister site. Surrounded by a beautiful state park with hiking trails, Monte Nido Vista is a secluded, gated Mediterranean estate boasting its own gym, organic garden and courtyard area with pool. Monte Nido Vista provides residential treatment to twelve women and adolescent girls at this location.
Monte Nido Vista is Joint Commission Accredited.
- Psychiatric and medical management and treatment
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols backed by a high success rate demonstrated in our outcome study
- Programming for adults and adolescents, integrated and age specific
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- High amount of individual therapeutic sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Family therapy including individual family sessions, weekly multi-family groups and once a month two-day family weekend
- Unique level system that meets the client where she is and re-evaluates the client as she progresses through the program at her own pace
- A natural environment conducive to healing
At Monte Nido & Affiliates, our goal is to help make treatment accessible and we are committed to working with families to access care. Monte Nido Vista is in network with Aetna, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Beacon Health Options, Cigna, Magellan, MHN, Optum / Oxford, UBH, United, Oxford, Optum, Providence and Pacificare. Please see our Financial Considerations page for more information.
We are pleased to offer weekly alumni groups at each of our programs. For more information, please contact the program from which you graduated or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the closest available group.