Eating Disorder Treatment Center of Portland
Using the same philosophy and protocols of Monte Nido & Affiliates, Eating Disorder Center of Portland is a day treatment and intensive outpatient program located in John’s Landing area of Portland. EDCP is available for male and female adolescents and adults who are transitioning from residential care needing a higher level of treatment than outpatient or for those who need a little more structure, as well as group support, than weekly therapeutic sessions.
EDCP places high priority on individual care including treatment planning and individual therapeutic sessions for anorexia, bulimia, binge eating and exercise addiction. Under the guidance of Carolyn Costin, having treated in eating disorders for over 30-years, an advocate and author, the program specializes in treating the co-occurring issues often surrounding an eating disorder such as alcohol and drug addiction, depression, isolation, obsessive-compulsive disorders and anxiety.
Read more about anorexia treatment, bulimia treatment, binge eating disorder treatment, and exercise addiction treatment.
- Partial hospitalization program 7 days a week/ 6 hours a day
- IOP step down options available 3-5 days a week/ 3 – 4 hours a day
- Evidence based and state-of-the-art protocols
- Experienced and dedicated staff that includes recovered professionals
- Joint Commission Accredited
- A natural environment proven to be conducive to healing
- Higher amount of individual therapeutic sessions
- Group therapy that solidifies and establishes other components of treatment
- Family therapy including individual family sessions and multi-family groups
- Unique level system that meets the client where the client and is re-evaluated as client progresses through the program at her own pace