At Monte Nido Portland, we are sensitive to the developmental needs of the adolescent population, and our experienced multidisciplinary team takes a holistic approach to get teens on the path to full recovery.
Whether stepping down from Monte Nido & Affiliates Clementine Portland program for adolescents, another residential treatment center or simply needing partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient programming while living at home in the Portland area, we understand the complexity of the eating disorder and offer the programming to treat them.
Using the same philosophy and protocols, and inclusive of components offered at other Monte Nido programs, our adolescent track at Monte Nido Portland’s partial hospitalization program provides the following:
- Clinical program content appropriately adjusted to reflect the specific developmental and social needs of the adolescent population
- Group topics and times geared toward adolescent attention spans and issues, diligently maintaining a positive and healthy milieu, with more sensitive topics addressed in individual sessions
- Family programming recognizing the importance of the family in the recovery process and their involvement in weekly family programming as appropriate and available:
- Family/relationship group
- Weekly family sessions
- Extensive psycho-education to help them gain understanding and tools to support recovery